Jigyasa - Daily Current Affairs MCQs - Day 51
0 of 5 questions completed
Hey, aspiring Officer!
The most probable questions are waiting for your response. Attempt the quiz and get the best questions and their explanation.
There are 5 questions.
There is no time limit.
2 marks are awarded for each right answer.
There is no negative marking in the Daily Quiz.
You can check the answers and explanations by clicking VIEW QUESTIONS after completing the Quiz.
Wish you good luck!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 5
Consider the following statements regarding “Chins”, one of the many ethnic groups in Myanmar:
1. There exists ethnically and linguistically diversity within the Chins.
2. They have refugee status as given by the UN High Commissioner for Refugees.
Identify the incorrect statements:Correct
Question 2 of 5
An arrangement in which a person enters into an agreement with a specified number of persons that every one of them shall subscribe a certain sum of money by way of periodical installments over a definite period and that each such subscriber shall, in his turn be entitled to the prize amount is called?Correct
Question 3 of 5
Consider the following statements regarding National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) of India:
1. These are set by the Central Pollution Control Board of India.
2. These have been specified for 12 pollutants including Arsenic and Nickel.
3. The same value is set for pollutants for industrial, residential as well as rural areas under these standards.
Identify the correct statements:Correct
Question 4 of 5
Industry 4.0, often seen in news, refers to?Correct
Question 5 of 5
Match the following
Which of the above are correctly matchedCorrect