Jigyasa - Daily Current Affairs MCQs - Day 1
0 of 5 questions completed
Hey, aspiring Officer!
The most probable questions are waiting for your response. Attempt the quiz and get the best questions and their explanation.
There are 5 questions.
There is no time limit.
2 marks are awarded for each right answer.
There is no negative marking in the Daily Quiz.
You can check the answers and explanations by clicking VIEW QUESTIONS after completing the Quiz.
Wish you good luck!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 5
Consider the following statements regarding District Mineral Foundations set up in all districts of the country affected by mining operations:
1. They have been set up under the Mines and Minerals (Development & Regulation) Amendment Act, 2015.
2. The funds generated by them are to be used for the implementation of Pradhan Mantri Khanij Kshetra Kalyan Yojana.
Which of the above statement/s is/are correct?Correct
Question 2 of 5
Which of the following statements regarding Deen Dayal Antyodaya Yojana (DAY) are incorrect?Correct
Question 3 of 5
The financial health of Indian railways is determined by its Operating Ratio (OR). It can be defined as:Correct
Question 4 of 5
According to a research, the regional disparity in India’s population pyramid is increasing.
Consider the following statements in this regard and identify the correct ones:
1. Southern states have low population growth rates as compared to northern states.
2. Southern states have the highest relative share of population in the working-age (21-65 years) population in the country.
3. Southern states have the highest relative share in the post working-age (66 years and above) population in the country.
Select the correct code:Correct
Question 5 of 5
Space diplomacy, a term frequently seen in news, means:Correct