Jigyasa - Daily Current Affairs MCQs - Day 1
0 of 5 questions completed
Hey, aspiring Officer!
The most probable questions are waiting for your response. Attempt the quiz and get the best questions and their explanation.
There are 5 questions.
There is no time limit.
2 marks are awarded for each right answer.
There is no negative marking in the Daily Quiz.
You can check the answers and explanations by clicking VIEW QUESTIONS after completing the Quiz.
Wish you good luck!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 5
The Annual Status of Education , ASER survey of 2018 has been released recently.
Consider the following statements regarding it :
1. It is a flagship survey of Ministry of Human Resource Development.
2. It aims at assessing the children at reading , writing and arithmetic.
3. According to the 2018 survey, the students of Zila Parishad Schools in rural areas have better reading skills than the private school students.
Which of the above statement is/are incorrect?Correct
Question 2 of 5
CRS-16 Dragon Cargo Craft was seen in news.
Consider the following statements regarding it:
1. It is a resupply service mission to the far side of the moon.
2. It is a commercial mission of SpaceX.
Which of the above statement/s is/are correct?Correct
Question 3 of 5
Recently Numaligarh Refinery has been inaugurated as part of “Governments Vision 2030”.
It is situated in which of the following states ?Correct
Question 4 of 5
RBI has relaxed the External Commercial Borrowing Norms so as to promote the ease of doing business.
Consider the following regarding the new norms:
1. Now there are only 2 tiers of ECBs – Rupee denominated and Foreign Currency.
2. All entities eligible to receive FDIs can borrow under ECB framework.
Which of the above statement/s is/are incorrect?Correct
Question 5 of 5
Consider the following military exercises and the countries with which India conducts them.
Which of the above are correctly matched ?Correct