Jigyasa - Daily Current Affairs MCQs - Day 38
0 of 5 questions completed
Hey, aspiring Officer!
The most probable questions are waiting for your response. Attempt the quiz and get the best questions and their explanation.
There are 5 questions.
There is no time limit.
2 marks are awarded for each right answer.
There is no negative marking in the Daily Quiz.
You can check the answers and explanations by clicking VIEW QUESTIONS after completing the Quiz.
Wish you good luck!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 5
India’s Chandrayaan 1 was considered a great success. Chandrayaan 2 was also in news
recently. Consider the following statements regarding it :
1. It is a totally indigenous mission which is going to be the advanced version of the previous mission.
2. With this , ISRO for the first time is planning to land a rover on any celestial body.
Which of the above statement is/are correct?Correct
Question 2 of 5
National Clean Air Programme (NCAP) has been recently launched by the Government.
Consider the following statements regarding it:
1. It aims at the reduction of PM2.5 and PM10 concentration by 20-30%.
2. It will take 2019 as the base year for the comparison of the concentration.
3. It will be implemented by the National Green Tribunal.
Which of the above statement/s is/are incorrect?Correct
Question 3 of 5
Report “Global Economic Prospects 2019” has been released recently. Consider the following
statements regarding this report:
1. It is a flagship report of IMF.
2. According to this report, India will continue to be the fastest growing major economy in the World.
3. PSBs in India have a steadily growing profitability.
Which of the above statement/s is/are correct?Correct
Question 4 of 5
Consider the following Reports and their releasing Organizations and select the correct code:
Question 5 of 5
Global Solar Council has been in news recently. It is related to which of the following