Jigyasa - Daily Current Affairs MCQs - Day 1
0 of 5 questions completed
Hey, aspiring Officer!
The most probable questions are waiting for your response. Attempt the quiz and get the best questions and their explanation.
There are 5 questions.
There is no time limit.
2 marks are awarded for each right answer.
There is no negative marking in the Daily Quiz.
You can check the answers and explanations by clicking VIEW QUESTIONS after completing the Quiz.
Wish you good luck!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 5
Olive Ridley Turtles have been in news a lot.
Consider the following statements regarding these turtles :
1. They are categorised as “endangered” by the IUCN.
2. They have been included in the Schedule I of the Wildlife Protection Act of 1972.
3. The prime reason for their increasing deaths is the absence of Turtle Excluder Devices in fishing operations.
Which of the above statement/s is/are incorrect?Correct
Question 2 of 5
Recently Clause 6 of the Assam Accord has been in news.
It is related to which of the following ?Correct
Question 3 of 5
Recently cabinet has approved the amendments related to Trade Union Act 1926.
Consider the following statements regarding this act :
1. According to it, minimum seven workers of an establishment can form a Trade Union.
2. The registration of a Trade Union is compulsory under this act.
3. According to the new amendment, all Trade Unions would be accountable in maintaining industrial harmony.
Select the incorrect code:Correct
Question 4 of 5
NITI Aayog has recently released its second delta ranking under the Aspirational Districts Programme .
Which of the following district has topped this ranking ?Correct
Question 5 of 5
Dwijing is an annual river festival being celebrated from 2016-17.
It is related to which of the following states ?Correct