Jigyasa - Daily Current Affairs MCQs - Day 1
0 of 5 questions completed
Hey, aspiring Officer!
The most probable questions are waiting for your response. Attempt the quiz and get the best questions and their explanation.
There are 5 questions.
There is no time limit.
2 marks are awarded for each right answer.
There is no negative marking in the Daily Quiz.
You can check the answers and explanations by clicking VIEW QUESTIONS after completing the Quiz.
Wish you good luck!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 5
Consider the following statements regarding Agni -5.
1) It has been developed under the IGDM Programme of DRDO.
2) It is nuclear capable cruise missile.
3) It is India’s longest range missile.
Which of the above is/are correct?Correct
Question 2 of 5
Consider the following statements regarding OSIRIS-Rex Mission :
1) It is NASA’s second asteroid sampling mission destined to asteroid Bennu.
2) It is expected to return to earth after completing its mission in 2023.
3) It will help scientists to find information about outer stellar systems.
Which of the above statement/s is/are incorrect?Correct
Question 3 of 5
Flowercycling was seen in news sometimes. Consider the following statements in this regard:
1) It is associated with the recycling of artificial plastic flowers.
2) It is being developed by a start up called “HelpUsGreen”.
3) It has been honoured with UN Climate Action Award.
Which of the above statement/s is/are correct?Correct
Question 4 of 5
Recently CAG of India has been appointed as the Vice Chair of the UN Panel of Auditors.
Consider the following statements regarding CAG of India:
1) It is a non constitutional but statutory body
2) Its derives its powers from CAG’s Duties, Powers and Conditions of Services Act of 1971
Select the incorrect statement :Correct
Question 5 of 5
Muziris Biennale recently in news is related to which of the following states:Correct