Jigyasa - Daily Current Affairs MCQs - Day 9
0 of 5 questions completed
Hey, aspiring Officer!
The most probable questions are waiting for your response. Attempt the quiz and get the best questions and their explanation.
There are 5 questions.
There is no time limit.
2 marks are awarded for each right answer.
There is no negative marking in the Daily Quiz.
You can check the answers and explanations by clicking VIEW QUESTIONS after completing the Quiz.
Wish you good luck!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 5
COP 24 has recently taken place in Poland. Which of the following are not the outcomes of this Conference?
1) The participating nations have agreed on a rulebook to implement the Paris Climate Agreement of 2015.
2) All the members have welcomed the IPCC Report on 1.5 degree Celsius global warming.Correct
Question 2 of 5
Consider the following statements:
1) Indian Air Force has the record of undertaking India’s first biofuel powered flight.
2) The National Policy on Biofuels in India as announced in 2009 , has the objective of the commercial development of second generation fuels.
3) The policy mandates the 20% blending of biofuels for bio-diesel as well as bio-ethanol.
Which of the above statement/s is/are incorrect?Correct
Question 3 of 5
Consider the following statements regarding oxytocin :
1) It is a hormone that is secreted by pituitary glands and is referred to as the love hormone.
2) Government has completely banned the manufacturing and selling of oxytocin as a drug.
Which of the above statement/s is/are correct?Correct
Question 4 of 5
Which of the following states have been affected by Cyclone Phethai:
1) Andhra Pradesh
3) Tamil Nadu
Select the correct code :Correct
Question 5 of 5
Consider the following statements regarding Mekedatu river project:
1) It is disputed between the states of Karnataka and Tamil Nadu.
2) It is a multi purpose balancing reservoir project.
3) It is expected to overcome the water crisis in the districts of Karnataka.
Which of the above statements are correct?Correct