Jigyasa - Daily Current Affairs MCQs - Day 8
0 of 5 questions completed
Hey, aspiring Officer!
The most probable questions are waiting for your response. Attempt the quiz and get the best questions and their explanation.
There are 5 questions.
There is no time limit.
2 marks are awarded for each right answer.
There is no negative marking in the Daily Quiz.
You can check the answers and explanations by clicking VIEW QUESTIONS after completing the Quiz.
Wish you good luck!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 5
Consider the following statements :
1) These are the areas where animals are kept in special enclosures or cages.
2) These serve as amusement places for public for viewing flora and fauna.
Which institution is being referred to in the above statements?Correct
Question 2 of 5
Consider the following statements regarding “Tiger Reserves”:
1) Nagarjunsagar-Srisailam Tiger Reserve is the largest tiger reserve in India.
2) There are 50 such reserves in India.
3) The National Tiger Conservation Authority (NTCA) is responsible for the implementation of Project Tiger plan and it works under the MoEFCC.
Which of the above statements are incorrect?Correct
Question 3 of 5
The Regional Integrated Multi Hazard Early Warning System (RIMES) was in news recently.
Consider the following statements regarding RIMES:
1) It is an inter governmental body registered under the United Nations.
2) It seeks to establish an early warning system for cyclones and earthquakes only.
Which of the above statements are correct?Correct
Question 4 of 5
Which of the following statements regarding Central Information Commission (CIC) are incorrect?
1) It was constituted under the RTI Act, 2002
2) It consists of two Chief Information Commissioners and 10 Information Commissioners.
Select the correct code:Correct
Question 5 of 5
Consider the following statements related to Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups (PVTGs):
1) These are the tribes within the ST category which are more vulnerable among the tribal groups
2) These were earlier known as Primitive Tribal Groups
3) These are identified and approved by the Central Ministry of Tribal Affairs
Which of the above statements are correct ?Correct