Jigyasa - Daily Current Affairs MCQs - Day 3
0 of 5 questions completed
Hey, aspiring Officer!
The most probable questions are waiting for your response. Attempt the quiz and get the best questions and their explanation.
There are 5 questions.
There is no time limit.
2 marks are awarded for each right answer.
There is no negative marking in the Daily Quiz.
You can check the answers and explanations by clicking VIEW QUESTIONS after completing the Quiz.
Wish you good luck!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 5
Consider the following statements regarding “Kamorta”:
1) It is a class of Indian Navy anti submarine warfare stealth corvettes to be built in India
2) It is a village in the Nicobar district of Andaman and Nicobar islands.
Which of the above statements are correct?Correct
Question 2 of 5
Consider the following statements:
1) Its job is to monitor and analyze the relevant factors that affect the creditworthiness of an issuer
2) It provides investors with information that assists them in determining whether issuers of bonds
and other debt instruments will be able to meet their obligations.
3) Different countries are issued sovereign credit ratings by them
Which institution is being referred to above?Correct
Question 3 of 5
Consider the following statements with regard to Prompt Corrective Action (PCA) framework of
Reserve Bank of India (RBI):
1. It is applicable only to commercial banks and not extended to cooperative banks and NBFCs
2. It aims to maintain sound financial health of banks
3. It is triggered when banks breach certain regulatory requirements like minimum capital, return on
asset and quantum of NPAs
Which of the above statements is/are incorrect?Correct
Question 4 of 5
The Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) index is :Correct
Question 5 of 5
United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) has awarded Asia Environment Enforcement Award 2018 to which of the following?Correct