Sthaapna - Day 1
0 of 5 questions completed
Hey, aspiring Officer!
The most probable questions are waiting for your response. Attempt the quiz and get the best questions and their explanation.
- There are 5 questions.
- There is no time limit.
- 2 marks are awarded for each right answer.
- There is no negative marking in the Daily Quiz.
You can check the answers and explanations by clicking VIEW QUESTIONS after completing the Quiz.
Wish you good luck!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 5
Which of the following are the objective/s of Minimum Support Price Policy of Government of India?
1) To protect the farmers from distress sales
2) To procure food grains for public distribution
3) To influence the market prices of various agricultural commodities
Select the correct code:Correct
Question 2 of 5
Consider the following statements regarding Minimum Support Price (MSP):
1) It is calculated only on the basis of the cost of production of various crops
2) It is announced by the Commission for Agricultural Costs and Prices (CACP) after the harvesting season
3) It is always at least 50% higher than the cost of production
Which of the above statements are correct?Correct
Question 3 of 5
Match the Following:Correct
Question 4 of 5
Which of the following statements are false regarding Minimum Support Price Policy of India?
1) The benefits of MSP are equally enjoyed by all farmers of India
2) Calculation of MSP takes into account all the differences in production costs of commodities in different regions
3) MSP is announced for all cereal and non cereal crops
Select the correct codeCorrect
Question 5 of 5
In the context of Minimum Support Price (MSP), consider the following statements:
1) The National Commission for Farmers has recommended MSP to be atleast 50% more than the weighted average cost of production
2) As per the Budget 2018-19, MSP for all crops would be 1.5 times of the price as announced in the previous year
Which of the above statements are incorrect?Correct